Total Pageviews

Friday, August 21, 2009

You'll always be in my heart Daddy

After all the burdens and hardships that came into my life this year Im still here Standing Strong... After my Dad left us Aug 14, 2009 i never thought he will be gone from me... And the saddest part is that i didnt even say to him that i Love him so much.. I really hate him when he yells at me. i even yell at him back. i didnt know that he will be gone.. Why did sometimes our love ones have to go and left us. is it for us to be stronger? Now i couldnt think of anything to write in here.. my mind is soo dull right now.. i could only think of my daddy. Cause im a daddys girl its really hard for me to accept that hes really gone.. but now all i can do for him is to pray for his soul.. I know that he will always Guide me everywhere i go... Help on all the things i will go through.. I know my dad loves me so much.. i know that hes just here beside me..


I love you Daddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment